The Rotary Business Partners scheme was set up to enable members of the local business community to help the Rotary Club of Westbourne meet the many needs that exist locally and to give member businesses publicity of meeting their corporate social responsibilities.
Members of the scheme assist us by helping to cover the costs of our fundraising events, allowing us to maximise funds actually raised. It is important to stress that every penny raised for charity by Rotary Clubs goes directly to support good causes.
For an annual payment of £150 (which is tax deductible) business partners benefit from:
- a certificate to show that the business supports the community through the Rotary Club of Westbourne and Rotary Business Partners scheme
- inclusion in the Rotary Club of Westbourne’s events programmes and other Rotary Business Partners material
- a listing in our “President’s Night” menu
- a listing and website link from our club website
- an invitation to speak at a Rotary Club of Westbourne meeting
Our Rotary Business Partners scheme gives a business the opportunity to gain publicity through its association with the Rotary movement and the chance to join other like-minded people to make a significant difference to our local community.
We thank all our Business Partners for their incredible support of Westbourne Rotary, as their support helps us to help others where our help is needed.
If you would like more information about becoming a Rotary Business Partner, please contact us by clicking here. One of our members will contact you with further information on becoming one of our valued Business Partners